Automotive Technician Apprentice
Kootenay Chrysler is looking for a motivated 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice with a desire to join a positive and fun work environment within our Service Department.
Qualifications would include:
- 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice or acceptable experience and qualifications
- Good communication skills to effectively work with other members of our Service Team
- Commitment to consistently delivering high-quality work in every task
- Good organizational skills
- Enjoys working with others
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
- Previous dealership experience is an asset
- Previous Dodge/Jeep/Ram/Chrysler experience is an asset but not necessary
- Checking and filling fluids, including draining the oil and replacing oil filters
- Tire (repair and replacement)
- Examining and replacing various parts as needed
- Performing thorough checks of customers’ vehicles
- Recommend all needed maintenance and repairs to Service Advisor
- General shop duties as assigned by the Service Manager
What We Offer:
- Experienced Management
- Group health/dental benefits program
- Onsite/offsite paid training
- Tool Allowance
- Boot Allowance
- Up to date tools and equipment
- Paid sick leave
Kootenay Chrysler is a family-owned business with many long-term employees.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com
The Service Department is closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all Statutory Holidays so the hours associated with this position will be Monday-Friday.
The salary attached to the employment role will be commensurate with the level of experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday